A team of cleaning technicians, trained and employed by Virginia Housekeepers, will clean your home, and it will be the same team each time. This approach helps our team get to know the unique needs of your home, thus ensuring a consistent, quality cleaning each and every time.
Using this method also permits you, as the customer, to know who is in your home and ultimately leaves you feeling more secure. Occasionally, there may be a change in a team member due to illness, vacations and staff changes. Each team includes a team leader who will be familiar with your home, to ensure that all the tasks are completed managers will check in with you periodically.
- Great place to work
- Highest compensation in the area – our goal is to always be considered one of the best places to work if you are a house cleaner. We understand that your pay rate is one of the most important factors in where you choose to work.
- Health Insurance – we provide medical insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance at 50% of the monthly premium for an individual. Family plans are available
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – after the probationary period of 90 days, you will be eligible to earn PTO hours.
- Incentive Plan – get paid for your performance. Rates will vary based upon position and reviews/performance
- No nights, weekends or holiday work unless you are interested in working extra hours
- Paid Training – for each hour worked, you will be paid minimum wage during training
- Paid Holidays – for each holiday, you will receive 8 hours of your regular pay
- Bi-Weekly Pay – all employees must be able to receive direct deposit
- Family Friendly Schedule – we understand the needs of a family and the need for time off to address family issues
- Team Oriented Environment – we work in teams of two and occasionally teams of three or even four. All teams will meet monthly to discuss concerns, issues and areas of improvement.
- Employee Referral Bonuses – refer a friend or a family member and receive $350 for a technician or $500 for a team leader. The new employee must be employed for six months in order to receive the referral bonus.
- Professional Uniforms – we provide uniforms and an allowance to make sure you always look like a professional
- Company Car – Team Leaders will be provided with a company car. No mileage expense or wear and tear on your personal vehicle.
This is hands down the best cleaning service. I did not have to prompt them a single time to clean areas such as sliding doors, ceiling fans, window ledges that often get missed by other services I have used. They have my vote and I rate them exceptional. Such attention...View More
Virginia Housekeepers continues to impress me with their timeliness, flexibility, and attention to detail. I am so grateful that I found them. I highly recommend them!View More
I am thankful for the job well done. I will continue to use Virginia Housekeepers and recommend them to anyone that wants a clean home.View More
I had my house cleaned by Virginia Housekeepers since my neighbor referred me to them. I would highly recommend their service as the team was attentive to detail, and I loved coming home to a house that smelled great and was immaculately cleaned!View More